Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:03:50 +0330
From:      Hooman Fazaeli <hoomanfazaeli@gmail.com>
To:        Jason Wolfe <nitroboost@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel 82574L interface wedging - em7.3.2/8.2-STABLE

Dear Jason

With a link_irq of 4, I still guess your problem is snd_buf filling up during
a temporary link_loss (see: http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2011-November/030424.html).

I use a patched version of e1000 which addresses this issue and
works good for me but it is based on 7.2.3 and I have just tested in
on 7.3-RELEASE.

If interested, I can send you the sources for test.
You may also port my changes to 7.3.2 and roll your own version.