Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:37:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        Pat Wendorf <beholder@beholder.ods.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD + Linux Emulation + Linux Games

Hi,

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Pat Wendorf wrote:

> I'm getting an error every time I try to run Loki's Heroes of Might
> and Magic 3 demo under Fbsd under the Linux emulation:
>
> "Unknown System Call"

> Actualy thus far I have not been sucessfull getting any Loki game
> working under Fbsd's linux emulation, although not all were for this
> reason, CTP gave me some library errors.

Um, if you want help we'll need more information than "Unknown system
call" - what is the error, exactly?  What library problems?

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *