Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:32:39 +0200
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@rrr.de>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Testers needed! [was: Portupgrade of mplayer to latest version is still broken]

--rS8CxjVDS/+yyDmU

Hi Mezz,

On Sun, 12. Oct 2003, at 13:14 -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote
according to [Re: Testers needed! [was: Portupgrade of mplayer to latest ve=
rsion is still broken]]:

> Nope, I can't reproduce his problem and I am trying to help over at=20
> bsdforums.org too. MPlayer runs great here, but it has very few annoy bug=
s=20
> such as error message with Metacity if I move gmplayer around and I can't=
=20
> do the full screen while I play movie. If I stop the movie, then do the=
=20
> full screen and play movie then it works fine. It seems like it's mostly=
=20
> related with the WM stuff.

Yes, I know that thing, there are rumors that this misbehaviour will
disappear in 1.0 ;-)

Thanks for your help!

Riggs

--=20
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.
--- And what happened?" pressed Ford.
---- "It committed suicide." said Marvin.

--rS8CxjVDS/+yyDmU

--rS8CxjVDS/+yyDmU--