Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:21:37 -0400
From:      "Jim McGrath" <jimmcgra@bellatlantic.net>
To:        "Petri Helenius" <pete@he.iki.fi>, "Luigi Rizzo" <rizzo@icir.org>
Cc:        "Lars Eggert" <larse@ISI.EDU>, <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ENOBUFS

> Where could I get the errata sheet?

Product Specification Updates i.e. errata, and the Product Specification
itself are available from Intel under a Non Disclosure Agreement.  Unless
you work for a company that is doing business with Intel, they are probably
not obtainable.

> Could the numbers be packet thresholds? 28 and 128 packets respectively?

I can't answer that directly because of NDA.  Let us apply some logic here.
If they were packet counts, under very low load conditions e.g. a single
telnet session, the telnet link would be unusable.  This leads us to the
conclusion that they must be time values.

Jim