Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:04:04 +0100
From:      Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@bsdforen.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stable/9 Xorg freezes and hangs in drmlk2

On 10/02/2013 12:54, Dominic Fandrey wrote:
> Occasionally Xorg freezes and hangs in state drmlk2, when I start
> the compositing manager or an overlay window (i.e. mplayer) opens.
>
> The last time that happened (starting the compositor) I ssh'ed into
> the box and collected some data. …

It happened again, this time when I tried to play back a video with
mplayer. This time Xorg hung in the state _drmwtq_. Everything looks
the same apart from the state:
http://pastebin.com/hXVKyjp1

This time however I wasn't able to revive Xorg, so this time I've
got an Xorg.0.log full of juicy error output, that I hope may be
able to give someone a clue:
http://pastebin.com/yTzXyjG7

Uptime ~3d 16h.