Date:      Sat, 11 Jun 2016 21:10:30 +0200
From:      Michael Gmelin <freebsd@grem.de>
To:        abi <abi@abinet.ru>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wait for mysql availability

> On 11 Jun 2016, at 19:52, abi <abi@abinet.ru> wrote:
>=20
> Yep, that's innodb. It can warm up less than a second, but it's enough som=
etimes. Actually, from my point of view, mysql loader should return control a=
fter it's properly initialized. I doubt every port maintainer must invent th=
eir own bicycle if port depends on mysql.

At the same time, software that can't automatically recover from the databas=
e being unavailable temporarily seems a bit broken to me.

- m=