Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 1996 21:58:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Clark <jrclark@netview.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apachie web alias

Hello, wondering if I could get some advice on configuring apachie to
respond to 2 IP's.  My server sits on two networks, and has 2 IP addresses.
I have set my www ip to the "better" IP, but other domain names are the
"worse" IP, and I want to respond to them too.

ie.
coolnet.net             10.1.1.1
coolnet.net             192.2.2.2
www.coolnet.net         10.1.1.1

I set the apachie bindaddress to 10.1.1.1 (www.coolnet.net), but if someone
hits the site using "coolnet.net" (that is 192.2.2.2), I want to respond to
that, and give a server directive to switch to "www.coolnet.net."

I assume a server alias is in order, but have failed thus far at
implementing and such technique.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

John Clark
[jrclark@netview.net]