Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:52:31 GMT
From:      "danny h" <bsd_freebsd@hotmail.com>
To:        irisinc@gci.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yeah Right!

Actually, the best way to learn about Freebsd, Linux Redhat 6 is to do the
following:-

1)Obtain a copy of the product
2)Buy there book (Like GL's BOok on Freebsd -Gl is an excellent technical
writer)
3)Start a project (like install a quake2 server)
4) Join the mailing list ( that way you learn about how "others" solve
problems and when your employer as a simlar problem you know how it can be
resolved)