Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 1996 11:51:08 +0200
From:      Thomas Roell <roell@blah.a.isar.de>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, roell@blah.a.isar.de, terry@lambert.org, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au
Subject:   Re: The F_SETOWN problem..

In your message of 8 April 1996 you write:

> As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> > No, really?  Really??  Dude!  DO IT!  Heck, you'd probably be
> > surprised at how many people have asked me to put an audio track on
> > the next FreeBSD CD - some sort of musical number reminscent of
> > Borland's Turbo Jazz Band (which does cheat outrageously by having
> > employees who are actually GOOD at music participate in it).
>
> I want cats!  Hubbard's cats!  Mew!  Mew! :-)
>
> (You know the German saying, ,,Katzenmusik''. ;-)

Hmmm, I was thinking getting our support/qa/programming people
together in a room with a couple of Black Bush bottles and after an
hour or so, start singing good old shanties ;-) Irish folk
songs. Guess we can sure beat the 'Kelly Family' !

- Thomas
--
Denver Office                THOMAS ROELL        /\      Das Reh springt hoch,
+1(303)298-7478              X INSIDE INC       /  \/\   das Reh springt weit,