Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:15:24 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: add MD5Chunk(filename, .., offset, length) to libmd

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 09:08:33PM +0200, Peter Pentchev wrote:

> Attached is a patch to libmd, which adds an MD5Check() function,

I'd appreciate it if you could provide a patch against libcrypto as
well: libmd is a subset of what libcrypto provides (looks like libmd
was actually taken from the OpenSSL code in fact), and at some point
in the future I'd like to look at switching it back to the openssl
sources, if they're available.  The benefits would be things like ASM
optimisations for MD5 and SHA1, etc.

Kris

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y--