Date:      Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:52:05 +0400
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFT: Exim 4.77

--aZoGpuMECXJckB41

Good day.

I had created and tested at our local resources the update of mail/exim
to 4.77.  Here is the patch:
  http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/ports/exim/update-4.76-to-4.77.diff

I will be grateful if other people can try it and report back if
it works for them or not.  The preferred way to reporting is the
answer to the PR 161482: send mail to bug-followup@freebsd.org
setting Subject to "Re: ports/161482: upgrade mail/exim to 4.77".

Thanks!
--=20
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]
[ 82FE 06BC D497 C0DE 49EC  4FF0 16AF 9EAE 8152 ECFB | freebsd.org ]

--aZoGpuMECXJckB41

--aZoGpuMECXJckB41--