Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:21:27 -0800
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-pkg@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: "pkg: Unable to find catalogs" message during "pkg upgrade" on 10-RC5

On 01/16/2014 00:55, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> no, it is a cluster issue I'm working on it.

Now this happens during every single run of 'pkg upgrade' and 'pkg
install xxx' on 10-RC5 This is a serious usability issue, unless there
is a workaround. I tried deleting /var/db/pkg/*, this didn't help.

Also, somewhere EPKG_FATAL is set without printing what the error was.
It should always print the message detailing what the failure is. There
are 474 locations where this error is initiated.

Yuri