Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:59:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        dlf@tatnet.com
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD is Working Well..

David:

Thanks for your Gallery entry and for your kind words about FreeBSD.  I think
I speak for the rest of the Project staffers when I say that we're glad it's
served your needs so well.  Your website looked great when I checked it out
earlier today.

Let us know if we can be of any further service, and thanks again for your
support of FreeBSD!

Cheers,
nsj

--