Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 2014 15:18:34 +0530
From:      eras mus <erasmu@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Dear List,

I am maintaining  a FreeBSD server Box, recently i am facing a issue that
the server unable to  access via ssh, its not pinging. The Server after a
forced restart is up for some time. Able to login from a remote machine as
well as a physical console for sometime. After a few minutes the sever
console be pinged or ssh. In server console also the machine hungs unable
to enter root password in the prompt. If I do a power restart it is
restarting up again and I can ssh also login from the console, but after
few minutes it hungs no ssh and pinging from LAN machine not possible. How
to trouble shoot, Please shed some light on it.