Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 1995 20:00:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Network Coordinator <nc@ain.charm.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   TUNE_1542 - still available?

I noticed in the LINT kernel config file there is an option for TUNE_1542
which is supposed to let the bus speed be determined automatically for
Adaptec 1542 controllers. When I added options TUNE_1542 to my config
file and ran config, it had no clue what that option was. Does it still
exist/is it useful/does it work/oh my god the sky is purple/? I am
running true (red) adaptect 1542C controllers.

Thanks,

-Jerry.