Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:47:43 GMT
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
To:        null@jhs.muc.de
Subject:    20 ISDN programmers jobs in Dortmund

An agent is looking for 20 ISDN software developers for Dortmund, to customise
ISDN software for pre existing USA hardware, to German/European specification.
He'll take anyone with t.com s/w devel. skills, not just ISDN.
I don't know him, & am not involved, just passing on the tip, ask him, not me:
	Rick Folwell Mobile phone +49.171.2614084
	http://www.exits.de (look under North Rhein Westphalia )
This was sent "bcc: freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, mecc@bim.bsn.com" to inhibit
cross post reply.  Best don't reply at all, just get a job if you need one :-)

Julian Stacey	www.jhs.muc.de  www.freebsd.org/~jhs/  bim.bsn.com/~jhs/
  FreeBSD-3.4: Free system software with 2900 free packages, Linux compatible.