Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:52:37 +0300
From:      Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@fbsd.ru>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
Cc:        bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth mouse

Hi

I have found your message:
======================================
you need to have Bluetooth HID (Human Interface Device) support. someone
wrote me an e-mail a while ago asking the same question. i tried to
explain Bluetooth HID and how it works. its not a rocket science - you
just need write a daemon that opens a couple of L2CAP connection to the
mouse and read bytes from it. then you feed these bytes
into /dev/console via ioctl(2) to move actual mouse pointer. i'm not
sure if this person working on this.

So I am ready to try it, Can you resend me your explanations ?

Also, I think, it is better to provide usual /dev/*msX interface for
moused ?

It looks like I need to write ng node which will connect to l2cap node
one side and create /dev/btmsX on another side ?

--
Vladimir B. Grebenchikov
vova@fbsd.ru