Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:23:55 -0700
From:      "Jeremy Buckner" <jeremy@cableaz.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Web Interface for adduser

Hey all, quick question.. I have a new mail\web server
running 4.3. Everything is cool there but I was wondering if
there was some sort of html interface (or something else)
that would allow my help desk techs to add and remove users
ONLY without having to ssh into the box and su to root. I
think about the latter and my mind spins with the potential
security risks. Can anyone help?