Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:59:32 +0300
From:      Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10 & zoneminder 1.25

I had some nice progress with FreeBSD 10,  zoneminder 1.25 and
1) a new set of patches
2) a Vivotek IP8362

All seem to work, monitor, motion detection, the perl API.

The new set of patches, and the setup for this specific camera can be found here :
http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22413

--
Achilleas Mantzios
Head of IT DEV