Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2013 08:20:09 -0800
From:      Freddie Cash <fjwcash@gmail.com>
To:        "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: zfs v28 solaris compatibility

If the pool is created as v28 in FreeBSD, then you will be able to import
the pool into Solaris 10 or 11 without any issues.

Just be sure to ignore all the "your pool is outdated messages", and do
*NOT* upgrade your pool to ZFSv32 in Solaris.  If you do that, you will not
be able to import the pool in FreeBSD again.