Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 2002 20:01:57 -0600
From:      "Brandon Bossenbroek" <bossenbr@hotmail.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Nautilus2 crashing

Well, that's the info that I get from "Bug Buddy." It doesn't give me a gdb
prompt, but it allows you to switch between "crashed application," which is
the last email I sent, and "core file" which, when I start says, "GDB was
unable to determine which binary created ''." So, I think that  means it
can't find nautilus.core. Maybe it is just an idle process, and not a true
crash???