Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:17:50 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SIGSEGV running Orion the first time

Hi Jonathon,

The problem is triggered by the fact that you're apparently using JDK 1.2.
Try installing some 1.3 JDK and then run 'make deinstall clean install' in
the www/orion/. That will automatically take a 1.3 JDK if you have one.

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ