Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:04:05 +0300
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
Subject:   Re: wireless mouse on 9.1

Logitech Wireless Combo MK260

Kb + Mouse with tiny single USB transmitter.
Full keyboard (except for LEDs, but who needs them) and simple but decent
mice.
I probably viewed half of all combo-variants out there to find normal,
simple and wireless, this only model fits me.
If you have in few meters USB port (for radio) this could fit you too.
Hope this helps!