Date:      Sun, 3 May 1998 07:54:18 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   VM changes broke SYSVSHM?

John,

With a kernel including vm_map.c 1.123, my SYSVSHM tests fail in a
process that forks. I tried a kernel from Apr 20 sources and that is
OK.

Are we entering another period of sustained VM instability? 8-)
Now is not a good time. Is it possible/practical for you to branch
your VM changes and have a few brave souls follow you down the
branch to shake out the bugs?

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137