Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:56:38 -0300
From:      "William Grzybowski" <william88@gmail.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: msk dev problem with acpi

Hi all,

Well, I am a university student in the second year with a reasonable
knowledge in C and would like to help in anyway the FreeBSD project,
specially acpi.
I don't know much about it at all but could be a nice opportunity to learn
about things which I always liked, starting with small stuff, of course, and
help the community.
So, would be nice to know your opinion about it, if it sounds
reasonable/possible, anything...

Thanks :)

Bye.

Sorta, but not really.