Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:50:40 -0800
From:      "Evan Dower" <evantd@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.0 i386 Live Filesystem

I recently was installing the world when it ran out of space. I ^C'ed too
many times and ended up with trying to start up on an incomplete world,
really incomplete. I don't have /bin/sh, for example. Can someone point me
toward an i386 Live Filesystem ISO so I can try to fix my mess?
Thanks a lot,
Evan Dower (and his fubar computer)