Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 1998 10:00:55 -0600
From:      "Rick Verhaalen" <rvh@execpc.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   can not run executables

I recently installed Mesa-2.5 on my FreeBSD v2.2.5 system.  When I try to
run some of the executables, I get "command not found".  When I do a ls -l
on the directories, it will list the program as executable.  I am doing
this while logged in as root.  I've encountered this problem before with
files that were installed post-FreeBSD installation.
Does it have anything to do with my umask? (which is 022)

Also, when I had v2.2.1, I had a nice utility called tkdesk.  I can not
find this with v2.2.5.  Where is it?
thanks,
rv