Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 1996 01:49:38 -0400
From:      Dan Cross <cross@math.psu.edu>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Typo in /sys/kern/subr_dkbad.c...

> No it wont, the delta will actually contain the funny string you put
> in there.  The $Id$ is only overwritten on the checkout.

Oh, yup, you are correct, the RCS $Id:$ string will be in the RCS file
for whomever checks that in (my bad).  I guess I just don't see how that's
a big deal, or why the patch needed to be ``corrected'', especially with
something this trivial.  :-)  At anyrate, I'll remember to change the
$Id:$ headers of stuff that I submit in the future.  No biggy.  :-)

	- Dan C.