Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 1997 11:10:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newest Pentium bug (fatal)

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, Nate Williams wrote:

> Just because you have trouble with it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
> Your personal feelings have nothing to do with the existance of lack
> thereof of God or gods.  If he/she/it truly exists, your beliefs don't
> somehow make it go away.

And in the same token, just because you believe in something doesn't make
it exist to someone else.  I find it hard to believe that we must somehow
"not not-believe" everything we hear in life.  That is waht I am getting
from your message, and it makes no sense at all.  Think about it.  If we
did that, then what the heck do we base our beliefs on?  Because we can't
discount anything, everything is real!  You tell me something, and just
because I dont believe, it doesnt make it not exist, right?  So, I should
suddenly ponder the possibility it is there?

Anyone heard of Columbus? :)

** Trying to keep this lighhearted...:) **

Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Network Systems Group
7600 Boone Ave. N., Minneapolis, MN 55428
mesteka@anubis.network.com, mestery@winternet.com

"You do not greet Death, you punch him in the throat
repeatedly until he drags you away."	--No Fear