Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:17:33 -0700
From:      John Reynolds <johnjen@reynoldsnet.org>
To:        Philipp Ost <pj@smo.de>
Cc:        , Oliver Herold <oliver@akephalos.de>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: trouble with ImageMagick self tests

[ On Sunday, September 30, Philipp Ost wrote: ]

> I disabled perl-support and all was fine...
>
> For the sake of completeness:

Hmmmm. Well, I depend quite heavily on the Perl support :( .... (and had
already disabled FXP). Does anybody have any experience on 6.2-STABLE or
something other than -current? Is this a -current thing or and ImageMagick
thing (hard to nail down I guess)?

I will disable Perl support and compile it to see if the tests pass ... thanks,

-Jr

--
John & Jennifer Reynolds  johnjen at reynoldsnet.org        www.reynoldsnet.org
Structural/Physical Design - some group - Intel   jreynold at sedona.ch.intel.com
Running FreeBSD since 2.1.5-RELEASE.   KT7JCR        FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!
"Unix is user friendly, it's just particular about the friends it chooses."