Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:32:38 -0800
From:      Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   multiple cameras on BT848

Hi, Amancio -
	Do you have any experience with using a sequencer to change cameras
with the Bt848 boards? I'm thinking of cannibalizing a CCTV sequencer
and speeding it up to 8 switches per second so I can have eight
single-frame captures from different cameras each second. The sequencer
does switch on VBI (vertical Blank Interval), so it should be stable
within a frame, and I can synchronize the capture with the switching
easily enough.
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *