Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:23:18 -0600
From:      "McKinley, Rob" <RMcKinley@mercantec.com>
To:        "'freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: AS200, PC164 Success.

I can partially agree on the AS200 front.  I was able to boot off the CDROM,
however once up and running sysinstall couldn't find a CDROM.  I popped it
out and stuffed the CD into another box and finished the install via NFS and
all was well.  Upon shutdown a show dev no longer showed the CDROM :-(
However, a boot off the freshly installed disk has no CDROM problems.  Odd.
Currently doing a buildworld w/o a problem.

Rob