Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:19:54 +0100
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@rrr.de>
To:        Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@apropo.ro>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please test: mplayer 1.0pre3

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

Hi,

On Mon, 26. Jan 2004, at  2:10 +0200, Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote
according to [Re: Please test: mplayer 1.0pre3]:

> But what happened to the right click menu ?

That's only in the gtk2 version, isn't it?

I haven't investigated all of this gtk2-patch code. The menu is bound
to the middle mouse button, if somebody "quickly" found and fixed this
issue, it'd really be helpful.

Riggs

--=20
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.
--- And what happened?" pressed Ford.
---- "It committed suicide." said Marvin.

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK--