Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:25:54 -0400
From:      Nicholas Basila <mlists@northglobe.com>
To:        <markd@cogeco.ca>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Kernel config problem with 4.6-STABLE...

Hi,

         I ran into a similar problem after a cvsup the other day. I found
that by doing this:
cd /usr/src/share
make install

I could then build the kernel.

The errors I received:
"/source/sys/modules/accf_data/../../conf/kmod.mk", line 196: Could not
find bsd.links.mk
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop in /source/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /source/sys/compile/LULLY2.