Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:07:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kyle <freebsd@sysmach.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Downloading FreeBSD

sam,

you need to get it from ftp.freebsd.org
i assume you are using windows. get a ftp client, to download the .iso from ftp.freebsd.org

I like to use ws_ftp. if you are familliar with ftp commands, then you can use the ftp program in the /windows folder.

or if your browser supports ftp, you can go ahead and type ftp.freebsd.org in the URL bar.

--- "Sam Alexander" <salexander@clearsource.net>