Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Johnson <freebsd@spatula.net>
To:        Justen Stepka <jstepka@webprogrammers.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HotSpot

I gave it a shot, but it crashed while running Resin :(

As an aside, for anyone else compiling shujit with the port, make sure you
set the proper JAVADIR, or it'll grab JDK 1.1.8 and compile in such a way
as to link with it rather than 1.3.1.  The symptom is that 1.3.1 claims it
cannot find the JIT, regardless of it being in the right place.