Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:30:31 +0300
From:      "Reko Turja" <reko.turja@liukuma.net>
To:        "Jan Henrik Sylvester" <me@janh.de>, "stable-list freebsd" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GSSAPI (for OpenLDAP) on FreeBSD 8?

From: "Jan Henrik Sylvester" <me@janh.de>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 7:33 PM
To: "stable-list freebsd" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject: GSSAPI (for OpenLDAP) on FreeBSD 8?

> Does anyone have OpenLDAP+GSSAPI running on FreeBSD 8? With the=20
> libgssapi patch? With the heimdal-1.2 port?

I got running and fully functional Heimdal/GSSAPI setup with Benjamins=20
patch from =
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D147454&cat=3Dkern,=20
although I didn't test it with LDAP.

Jeremys patch as far as I know removes the symptom, but it doesn't fix=20
the cause, which is completely missing heimdal code in the base system=20
preventing the functional operation of heimdal.

-Reko=20