Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 2009 07:13:55 +0400
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: request for exp-run, comments: eliminate USE_X_PREFIX

* Pav Lucistnik (pav@FreeBSD.org) wrote:

> The experimental run is nearly over, so far 15 failures found and sent
> in separate mails.
>
> Once you have next iteration of the patch, I'll be happy to run it
> again.

Here's it:
http://people.freebsd.org/~amdmi3/xprefix_obliterate.1.patch

All broken ports should be fixed, and I've removed qt3support related
stuff from the patch as it's separate issue and will require more work.

Also I forgot to mention that this is better to be run on i386, as many
ports depend on xview which is i386-only.

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3@amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3@jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru