Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:23:28 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      tnu@chania.di.uoa.gr
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB mass storage

Hello.

There is a (magic) USB cable that can connect an external hard drive to a
computer. I have no idea what this is called [ apart from "a (magic) USB
cable etc" ]. This is PnP-able under Windows 2000.

I have checked USB supported hardware and umass (mass storage devices) for
FreeBSD but, IIRC, there was no comment on these devices.

The question:

        Are they going to be supported in the future?

Thank you.

--
[ Quote #854 from computers collection. ]

To err is human -- to blame it on a computer is even more so.