Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 1996 17:47:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Keith Leonard <keithl@gil.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hard drive magically doubled??

Any body have any idea why when I did an 'df' I got a reading of 103000
blocks used and 302000 available giving me 25% (approx.)used  - This was
yesterday. This morning I ran pkg_manage and added latex. latter I
decided that it wasn't necessary and ran pkg_manage to deinstall it. When
I ran 'df' about an hour latter I got 205000 blocks used 609000 blocks
free and of course still only approx. 25% used??????

Now I'm concerned that something else may not be reported right to the
system.

Any ideas??

Keith
common sense and common courtesy - aren't, are they?

keithl@gil.net

adolesent flamers need not reply.