Date:      Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:54:48 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_P=E5lsson?= <sm7wqo@sk7dd.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for RealTek 8139c+ based NIC

I have worked with the 8139 for over one year in my BSD box and I never had
any problems with it. We also use this chip in a wireless network as the
NIC in all AP's. Never any problems related to the NIC. Many radiocards has
failed but only one 8139 in 5 years.

True is that it is not the first choice for any enterprise class machine
but for SOHO, it is
a cheap and reliable card.

// Bj=F6rn - Manager of ComNe Works ISP