Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:35:40 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Stef Walter <stef@memberwebs.com>
To:        Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vital Patches for ataraid with Intel Matrix RAID (ICH7)

Nice list.

All the fixes I made were Intel MatrixRAID specific. It should fix the
following issue on your list, as well as others not listed.

Intel MatrixRAID incompatibilities
 * Symptom: When using a MatrixRAID-managed RAID1 array, one can crash
the kernel when a disk is lost then later reattached
 Open PR: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/108924

FWIW, kern/108924 seems to be a duplicate of kern/102211

Cheers,
Stef Walter