Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 1997 01:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        andreas@klemm.gtn.com
Cc:        dg@root.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Make this a relese coordinator decision (was Re: ports-current/packages-current discontinued)

 * > In any case, Satoshi is and always has been in charge of the ports
 * > tree and whatever he wants to do with it (within reason :-)) is
 * > his decision.
 *
 * And the user / committers ? ;-) Satoshi then sitting between the
 * chairs ;-)

I'm not sure what you mean here, am I sitting on the floor between two
chairs, or in the high chair up the steps. ;)

Anyway, I am now trying to find a way to make everyone happy.  Stay
tuned.

Satoshi