Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:02:09 +0200
From:      Raffaele De Lorenzo <raffaele.delorenzo@libero.it>
To:        Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@digiware.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: R: IPv6 and ipfw

--Apple-Mail-18--176010067

Hi all,
I attached a patch that solve this problem. I will send a PR as soon
as possible.

Instructions:

Patch the follow files:

/usr/src/sbin/ipfw/ipfw2.c (patch is ipfw2.c.diff)
/usr/src/sbin/ipfw/ipfw2.h (patch is ipfw2.h.diff)
/usr/src/sbin/ipfw/ipv6.c (patch is ipv6.c.diff)

This patch was tested on FreeBSD 8 Beta 2 AMD64 and official FreeBSD 8
BETA 2 Sources.

Let me know any suggestion or problem.

Regards
Raffaele

On Jul 22, 2009, at 5:12 PM, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:

> Reply below, and an also reorganised the yours...
> raffaele.delorenzo@libero.it wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Running 7.2 I tried to insert
>> this into my IPFW rules
>>> # ipfw add allow udp from any to 2001:xxx:3::
--Apple-Mail-18--176010067