Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:08:13 -0700
From:      "Loren and Jamie Porter" <theporterfamily@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   I need your help

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BFF264.B4EF5B60

I need your help. For school I am doing a paper on the Unix FreeBSD =
operating system.  I need to know where I can go to find out what =
primary and secondary storage that BSD is designed to interface with and =
also the size of the storage.  I also need to know if it is capable of =
using special hardward to speed its processing and if so, what is the =
hardware. =20

Can you help me please???

Thanks for anything you can provide to me.

Loren

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BFF264.B4EF5B60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I need your help. For school I am doing a paper on =
the Unix=20
FreeBSD operating system.&nbsp; I need to know where I can go to find =
out what=20
primary and secondary storage that&nbsp;BSD is designed to interface =
with and=20
also the size of the storage.&nbsp; I also need to know if it is capable =
of=20
using special hardward to speed its processing and if so, what is the=20
hardware.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Can you help me please???</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks for anything you can provide to =
me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Loren</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BFF264.B4EF5B60--