Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:56:07 -0400
From:      "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
To:        "Robert Augustine" <raugustine@reflectively.net>, "stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Random Reboots

I've exeprienced the same behavior with bad RAM in the system. Did you ever have this box running rock solid before?
If not, consider replacing various part of your box to determine faulty hardware. Also, did you compile custom kernel?
You can also try enabling kernel dumps to see where it screws up.

-Simon