Date:      Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:36:43 -0400
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache after 3.4 -> 4.1 upgrade

I iupgraded to FreeBSD 4.1 from 3.4 and it worked beautifully - except
for a couple of little things.

It took me forever to get it to boot the network on startup.  I
eventually ended up having to add the network setup to
/etc/defaults/rc.conf to get it to work.  Odd.

Also, now when I try to start/test Apache, I get this:

: seanmike@torg; sudo /usr/local/apache_1.3.12/bin/apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 242 of /usr/local/apache_1.3.12/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache_1.3.12/libexec/libperl.so into server:
/usr/lib/libperl.so.3: Undefined symbol "setresuid"

Any ideas?

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Damnit.  Where's my witty repartee?
"Ow! Ow! Ow!  I had to go after mutants, didn't I?  I couldn't just