Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:20:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bill Fumerola <fumerola@bootbox.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   End of year report

It's time for the 'End of year report', and to discuss what
progresses have been made in the FreeBSD camp:

GEOM (by Poul-Henning Kamp)

GEOM has still a very long way to go, it's currently almost
usable, save for some quite annoying bugs.

devfs

devfs is almost there, even if Bruce Evans keeps trying to
sabotage it.

RAIDFrame

RAIDFrame hasn't made any significant progress in the last 3
months. Scottl, move your ass!!!

----

While I was having a couple of s=ECxpacks^Wbeers with my friend
Alfred the other day, he told me: "Bufu, I feel so bad about=20
how I talked to Trish, makes me wanna shoot smack again". What
can I say? Alfred, the drunkard, feeling bad about Trish.

I hope we get rid of that Dillon moron very soon, he rejected
my patches once more!

Sincerely,
          Bill

BootBox.Net - Your Home on the Internet
http://www.bootbox.net

Get an @bootbox.net webmail account - http://webmail.bootbox.net

Get Dialup Internet Access for only $8.95/mo
http://isp.bootbox.net

Host Your Website For Free- http://webhosting.bootbox.net

Put Your E-Commerce Business Online Virtually Free - http://bcommerce.bootb=
ox.net