Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 12:10:12 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro>
To:        dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pine4 and mutt

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, dannyman wrote:

> hey, two points;
>
> 1:23 djhoward@adam /usr/ports/mail/pine4> grep pine Makefile
> # New ports collection makefile for:    pine
> # http://www.washington.edu/pine/
> DISTNAME=       pine3.96
> PKGNAME=        pine-3.96
> [...]
>
> ... does this somehow magically result in pine4?

 No, right now this is just a repository copy of the old Pine 3.96 port;
there is a PR pending on this.

 Until then please review PR ports/7248 --
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=7248 . From there you should
get the pine4.tar.gz archive and extract it (please 'rm -rf pine4' before
this).
 I would be happy to hear your comments!

> also, has anyone sent a port for the latest release of mutt?  will it soon be
> committed?

 I don't know about this...

> happy weekends folks!
>
> love,
> danny
>
> --
>   //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
> \\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)

  Thanks,
  Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro)