Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 21:23:55 -0400
From:      Leo Papandreou <leo@talcom.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: the best PC for FreeBSD Internet Server

On Mon, Jun 29, 1998 at 08:16:24PM +0400, Guram Mosashvili wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Bosse gave me mony.

Cool. I too like working for people who wouldnt know a driver
from the taxi that brought him in.

> I must chouse good PC for my FreeBSD Internet Server.
>
> If someone can felp me and give me edvice how can i chouse the best
> complecte of PC,

http://developer.intel.com/

Under server products, look at the N440BX mother board. Builtin
100 Mbps ethernet (fx driver - best possible choice for FreeBSD),
builtin twin channel wide scsii, builtin video. Comes with 4
4 pci and 3 isa slots too in case all the features built into the
motherboard arent enough. Ours are all still sitting empty. There
is an an extra cpu slot, cables and even decent documentation. You
can show your boss the Intel logo on everything; they like that.

They also have specs on the colombus case there. Very nice. Very
solid. 2 fans in the front that blow positively *cold* air across
the components.

All you need is a monitor, keyboard, raise. Oh, a CPU too.